Receiving an FFL Transfer through Fun Guns is fast, easy, and hassle-free! Please follow the easy step-by-step guide below:
First, complete your transaction with the seller or dealer; then send an email to: Fungunswaco@gmail.com Include ALL of the following information for EACH transfer:
- The DESCRIPTION of the firearm(s) with any order, invoice or auction numbers.
- The SELLER’s information — name of person or business, a reliable phone number and email address. We MUST have an e-mail for your seller/dealer.
- The BUYER’s information — full name (with any nickname), a reliable phone number and email address.
Upon receiving all of the information above, we’ll gladly contact the seller/dealer on your behalf and initiate the FFL Transfer. We can provide a copy of email correspondence, with FFL information redacted, for your records.
Any missing or omitted information will delay the transfer process. Please submit the information above even if we are on “file” with your seller to decrease the chance of any errors or missing information from the seller in the package.
PLEASE READ: If you are tracking the shipment, there is no need to call the shop to inquire about the status of your transfer, and please do not show up at the shop if tracking shows that we signed for your item. Doing so only slows down the process. Please give us time to process the shipments properly in accordance with federal regulations and in the order that they’re received. We assure you that you WILL be contacted within 48 hours, so we kindly ask you to wait for a call from us.
Please wait for us to call you!
When the item arrives, per federal law, we inspect it to verify that the serial number on the actual firearm(s) matches the seller’s paperwork. Then we have to log it into our ATF Firearms Log.
We do allow customers SEVEN (7) full days (from date of call or voicemail, to pick-up their transfer. Because vault space is limited, any longer time will require a $50 a week storage fee. If after twenty-eight (28) from Fun Guns contacting you, or if no contact is established (with the customer), and you have failed to pick up your firearm, we will sell your firearm(s) to recoup storage fees.
Our regular business hours are:
Monday-Friday (10:00am to 7:00pm)
Saturday (10:00am to 6:00pm)
The latest that we will start a transfer is 15 minutes BEFORE CLOSING; NO Exceptions.
We are always here to help. We will help you through the entire process so that the transfer goes smoothly, and you can receive your firearm quickly.
Transfer Guidelines and Store Policies
- We REQUIRE valid (not expired) government issued photo identification for all transfers. Said identification requires current address. Examples of valid identification include but are not limited to: Texas Driver license, Texas Commercial Driver License, Texas Concealed Handgun License, Texas License to Carry Handgun, Texas Identification Card
- If you are a NON-U.S. CITIZEN, per federal law, please bring ALL of your immigration status documents WITH YOU when you come in to complete the paperwork so that we can verify the authenticity of them and make copies. If you are unsure of what to bring, bring it ALL, or contact us during regular business hours for clarification. We will NOT transfer any firearms without these documents. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For security reasons and for the safety of everyone, we close promptly at our regular closing times. Please be courteous and arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing time to start your paperwork when picking up a transfer; no one is allowed in AFTER closing time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We handle a LOT of transfers. With that being said, we do allow our transferees SEVEN (7) DAYS to pick up their transfers after receiving notice that it’s ready for pick up. Any additional time will require storage fees of $50 per week. Any items left beyond twenty-eight (28) days without proper communication, will be designated abandoned and become legal property of the store without compensation to transferee.
- The FFL Transfer fee is due for each firearm upon submission of the background check. The fee is due even if the background check is put on “DELAYED” status by the NICS (The National Instant Criminal Background Check System). Upon approval of the submitted background check, you will promptly receive a call or an e-mail from us for you to come in to finalize the paperwork and legally take possession of your item.
- If the background check comes back “DENIED” anytime during the process, the transferee is still responsible for the transfer fee per firearm and the cost of return of firearm to the seller. If there is no resolution of return of firearm or sale on the, the item will then become the legal property of the store without compensation to the transferee.
- We reserve the right to decline service to anyone for any reason. Simple Rule: Don’t be a dick!
Thank you so very much for the opportunity to earn your business through this transfer. We handle and process all transfers from an actual storefront with full time business hours, so you will be receiving your purchase in a safe and clean environment and in a very timely manner. We promise everyone first-class service so, with that being said, we do ask for everyone’s cooperation with our guidelines and store policies.
Single/Initial Firearm: $30.00
Second/Additional Firearm: $15.00